Title: Creating Transit-Supportive Land-Use Regulations
Author: Marya Morris
Publication Date: 1996
Dewey Decimal Number: 346.0437
Call Record: 346.0437 Morris 1996
Creating transit-supportive land-use regulations
|Publisher:||Chicago, IL : American Planning Association, Planning Advisory Service, 1996.|
|Series:||Report (American Planning Association. Planning Advisory Service), no. 468.|
|Edition/Format:||Print book : EnglishView all editions and formats|
|Genre/Form:||Designs and plans|
|Additional Physical Format:||Online version:
Creating transit-supportive land-use regulations.
Chicago, IL : American Planning Association, Planning Advisory Service, 1996
|All Authors / Contributors:||Marya Morris|
“This report is a revised and expanded version of Creating transit supportive regulations: a compendium of codes, standards, and guidelines (August 1995) compiled by the Municipal Research and Services Center (MRSC) of Washington …”–Page 2 of cover.
|Description:||72 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.|
|Contents:||Transit- and pedestrian-friendly site design —
Mixed-use development —
Increasing density to support transit.
|Series Title:||Report (American Planning Association. Planning Advisory Service), no. 468.|
|Other Titles:||Creating transit supportive regulations.|
|Responsibility:||edited by Marya Morris.|
- Local transit — United States — Planning.
- Urban transportation — United States — Planning.
- City planning and redevelopment law — United States.
- City planning — Transportation — United States.
- Building sites — United States — Designs and plans.
- Building sites.
- City planning and redevelopment law.
- City planning — Transportation.
- Local transit — Planning.
- Urban transportation — Planning.
- United States.